Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's In My Bag



Her Lips Are Sealed
Keeping a kissable pout is especially important to me. I always have lip glosses and lip balms on hand. Flower Shine On Lip Gloss in Stop the Violets, Chanel Lipgloss #67 Brilliant Lèvres and Peacekeeper Cause-metics Super Fruit Balm are just a few of my lip mates that can be found in my Michael Kors Jet Set wrislet.

 Excuse You!
I always keep an extra burp cloth on me for Benjamin. It's a necessity.

Mrs. Clean
Hand Sanitizer is a must-have for me! I've always been a germophobe, my mom is a nurse and I change diapers for a living these days so the urge to keep clean is strong. 

Chew On This!
I am always on the move these days. My day can be filled with doctor visits for both Benny and I, blogging or pulling different looks for clients and I don't always remember to pack a lunch or eat. So I always keep a KIND bar for a second wind. 

Keep Fresh 
Fresh breath is always important when coming in contact with prospective and current clients. Altoids Wintergreen mints are a sure way for me to maintain a friendly conversation. 


Vita-Fit
I still take my prenatal vitamins since I'm breast feeding, but honestly I would still be taking them if I weren't. They do an amazing job of growing and strengthening my hair, nails and keeping blemishes at bay. 

Fresh Face
I don't carry a cosmetics case so my look good essentials are housed within the various pockets of my tote. My beauty loot includes: Maybeline Fit Me Concealer in Cafe, Clinique Perfectly Real Compact in shade 146, Flower Lash Knockout Volumizing Mascara, L'Oreal Telescopic Waterproof Eyeliner and Estée Lauder Pure Color Blush in Intriguing Plum.

Scentilicious
As a kid I always remembered my mom's friends by what they wore and how they smelled. A scent can take me back to a memory I never knew was stored in my mind. I always equated a strong (yet lovely) scent with an equally strong woman. For that reason everything I wear has a scent. My hand cream is Burt's Bees Gud Pearanormal Activity, Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb is one of my favorite parfums and as a new mom who would would easily forget get her head if it wasn't attached to her body I always buy an extra deodorant just for my tote (don't judge me lol). 

Accessories Galore
Without fail I keep extra jewelry and a head band just in case I run out with none on or a friend can use some bling. I've always wanted prescription glasses so I  have a pair of these great bug like prescription glasses that make me look like a bug. They're really fun. It's cool to look like a bug right? 
Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment