Thursday, December 12, 2013

All Made Up for the Holidays

Holiday Makeup


I love the holidays! It's all about spending time with the one's  you love and celebrating the good and not-so-good things that have happened throughout the year. But, I have to be honest, and say my favorite part of the holidays are the exquisite parties that are thrown throughout the city. It's a perfect excuse to get cuter than cute and I am all about that life lol. A chic dress, skirt or jump suit; pumps, booties or wedges; celebrity inspired tresses and you can't forget makeup that says I tried and I did damn good! Whether your favorite look is a hypnotizing red pout or eyes that look like you just left a glitter party-this holiday season allows you to put the glam in glam-azon.


After months of searching-I finally found my shade of red! It's Forever Red by Flori Roberts. Its rich and creamy formula gives me all day color.  


cat eye


The Cate eye is one of the hottest make up trends for the holidays. Find out how to achieve a perfect cat eye here. Here's a complete holiday makeup tutorial for those of us that don't know the know how.


Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment