Sunday, December 22, 2013

Any Given Chambray






















My son and I attended a high school basketball game yesterday and I was amazed at how entertained he was. He sat on my lap and watched the game intently (as much as a 2 month old can lol). I played the sport on a collegiate level and his father was a high school phenom, so maybe--just maybe, it will be something that he's not only interested in--but great at. I love wondering what he will be like as a human being. What his likes and dislikes will be. What will matter to him most in his lifetime? What will bring him the sweetest joy (which is undeniably me at this point lol). We had fun and he enjoyed being passed around to the beautiful women in the bleachers and all the compliments his little outfit brought our way. 

Outfit Details:
Forever21 Boyfriend Cardigan
Love The Classic Tank Top (sold out)
7 For All Mankind Jeans (similar)
Michael Kors Rose-Gold Tone Watch, 43mm

Baby:
Baby Gap Lined Chambray Shirt
Baby Gap Knit Waist Corduroy Pants

Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment