Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Product Review: Asquith & Somerset Shea Butter Luxury Sugar Scrub






In this post I share my product review of Asquith & Somerset Shea Butter Luxury Sugar Scrub. I never heard of the line but love a good body scrub, and I bought it on a whim at T. J. Maxx for $5. Asquith & Somerset Shea Butter Luxury Sugar Scrub removes the surface of dry skin cells and leaves skin feeling supple and revitalized. The scent is deliciously cozy! In fact, I smell it right now as I'm writing this post. The scrub is not too abrasive (as oppose to salt scrubs) which is best for my sensitive skin.  I like to exfoliate at least once a week, targeting my knees, elbows, legs, heels and my bum. It leaves me as smooth as a baby's bottom-no pun intended lol. 


Why Is Exfoliation Important?

Exfoliation is considered one of the most important techniques that you can perform on your skin to resolve certain skin problems as well as to achieve healthy and glowing skin.

How Do I Know If I Need To Exfoliate?

A simple test you can do at home to see if you have surface dry skin cells on your skin is to take a piece of clear tape and apply it to the forehead. Rub it gently and remove. Look at the tape, and if there are little pieces of flaky skin, then you need to exfoliate!

What Skin Care Problems Does Exfoliation Resolve?

Blemished skin
Post Breakout Red/Dark Marks
Clogged Pores
Hyperpigmentation
Dry Skin
Those who desire smoother skin
Those concerned with anti-aging
Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment