Sunday, August 25, 2013

Jennifer Love Hewitt Dishes the Details On Her Pregnancy

Jennifer Love Hewitt at the Pampers ¿Love, Sleep & Play¿ launch event in New York City on Wednesday. (Amy Sussman / Associated Press / August 22, 2013




Jennifer Love Hewitt's Client List continues to grow. The ex Party of Five actress is pregnant and flaunting it beautifully. She announced this pregnancy back in June along with her engagement to costar Brian Hallisay.

Here's what she said:                                                                                                                
"[Being pregnant] is an awesome thing," the 34-year-old mom-to-be told People. "It definitely has its moments where you're like, 'Oh my gosh this is crazy,' but it's been beautiful." 
The curvy starlet, has been staying in shape by working out more now pregnant than ever before. Which I totally admire because I haven't had the motivation to lift more than my body weight in 2 months lol.
 
She said:                                                                                                                                           

"I've actually worked out more pregnant than when I wasn't. I've been working out about five to six days a week," she told the magazine. "I do a lot of swimming, Pilates, yoga — all good stuff for baby and for me. It gets difficult the bigger you get because it's more uncomfortable, but it's important."

Although she says it's been an enjoyable pregnancy, the actress was honest about the little things she's had to get use to while pregnant. 

She told US Weekly:                                                                                                                                 
    "Sometimes it's been tough to adjust to weird little things." "Like your hips go numb at night so you have to keep switching sides, and I started making old-lady noises as I walk down the stairs. You know, things like that."

Hewitt, who is due in December doesn't want to know the sex of the baby as she'd like it be a surprise is honestly just looking to meet the couples new addition, but she and Brian have already started choosing non-traditional names. I know I can't wait to see their gorgeous offspring in these upcoming months. 
Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment