Thursday, August 29, 2013

Eva Marcille Announces She's Pregnant With First Child

Credit: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images

America's Next Top Model winner, Eva Marcille Pigford, announced she is pregnant by boyfriend and singer Kevin McCall yesterday. She is currently five months and tells BET:

"Being able to bring a life into the world is every woman’s dream but for me it's more than just a dream it is a magical, mystical journey which I get to share with this amazing man". "Kevin is the only man who I would share this moment in life with." 

This will be the first child for the couple who took their relationship public last March. Both are 28 years old and are very excited for this new stage in their life. Marcille's career took off in 2005 after becoming the winner of America's Next Top Model's third cycle. She has since glided down many star studded runways as well as acted in movies and TV shows. I'm excited to see what the model, who is known for her uber style, will bring to maternity wear. I predict lots of maxi dresses, over-sized cardigans and of course her trademark turbans. 


"My life continues to be a bundle of incredible experiences," Marcille says. "I get to do this incredible show on BET and I get to be a mom and live this amazing life that God has bestowed upon me. Who could ask for anything more?" Congratulations to the beautiful couple; and I will be sure to keep you updated on her baby bump attire. 

Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment