Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sweatshirt Jacket and Pink Bottoms
















I am in love with Ann Taylor #Loft's new casual line from Lou and Grey. These texture rich pieces make casual wear feel luxe. I got a few pieces as a Christmas present (the pitch went a little something like this: "Well you know you're a mom now so I didn't know if you still wore regular clothes or just preferred sweatpants"). Well this was a VERY happy medium! Let's face it I won't be seeing a night club anytime soon, so threads that I can run errands, catch dinner or a drink with the girls and look fabulous (and be comfy) are right up my alley these days! Have you purchased pieces from this line yet? What are your favorite pieces from the #Lou&Grey line?

Outfit Details:
Lou & Grey Sweatshirt Jacket
Cotton Candy Pink Skinnies
Booties



Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment