Thursday, January 9, 2014

A New Year, A New You

It's a new year, a time where most people decide to make changes for the better in their lives. Whether it be to save more money, live a healthier lifestyle, work less, spend more family time or treat themselves more. Often times, these new years resolutions only last for a few weeks then we fall back into our old patterns. My new years resolution is to lead a healthier lifestyle--in every aspect of my life (physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally). This is the goal for many moms, unfortunately our busy schedules make it so easy for us to put on more weight then we lose throughout the year. Lately, I've been lugging my workout bag around in my trunk--taking advantage of every opportunity to throw on my sneakers and go for a stroll. Here are the chic items currently in my gym bag.

 This Under Armour Hoodie keeps me so warm while I walk and jog outdoors during these cold winter days. 

Lulu Lemon Wunder Under Reversible Pant. The fit is remarkable! The chafe-resistant seam allows me to go from yoga to hitting the gym with no hassle. They cost me a pretty penny--which is why I bought a reversible pair--it's like I bought 2 pairs for the price of one :). 

I fell in love with these LA Runner Shoes at first sight. Honestly, it was the bright colors that drew me to them. But when I tried them on they were so light in weight and super comfortable. 



Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment