Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pregnancy Update: 35 Weeks


Hey guys I know it's been a minute since my last post but as you know, being preggo means being sleepy, achy, lazy which sometimes leads to pj day.  Lately, I've been wearing Juicy Couture velour pants in every color possible. I can't help it, they're comfortable and keeping  me warm in this cooling Fall weather.  I'm 35 weeks into my pregnancy and I can't control my emotions every time I think "I'm one day closer to meeting my little guy". I love feeling his rapid movements, his "shimmies" from side to side and his hiccups! My cravings have been rampant, and have me feeling like the chubby kid on the block for sure lol. I've been drinking a large amount of my home-made fruit smoothies- which my LO loves. As well as some not-so-healthy fast foods I dare not mention.



It's the week of my baby shower, so I've also been busy planning my menu as well as attacking many DIY projects to create my party favors. I'm going to share those photos on a separate post--but I did want to share this DIY baby wipes case I made today. The step-by-step tutorial can be found here.



Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment