Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Eva Marcille Pigford Maternity Wear Watch

Images by Try CW/WENN


Merely a week after announcing their pregnancy, Eva and Kevin were able to share their blessing and a few cliched hands on belly pictures with the world, when they arrived at The Reed For Hope Foundation's 11th Annual "Sunshine Beyond" Summer Celebration in Westlake Village this past weekend.  The couple glowed as they posed on the red carpet for the casual affair. Kevin kept it casual in a graphic tank top and cargo pants, while Eva fashionably mastered maternity wear in a care free white dress, nude-colored sun hat and a bevy of gold and white accessories. 





The model admitted to People magazine that her pregnancy is "more than just a dream":

"It's bulls––––," Marcille said while lovingly rubbing her belly. "There is no glow! Your skin changes. It gets horrible. … My hair is already oily, so I don't need it to get any oilier, but it is. And I don't need it to grow faster. I like my hair short." 

Luckily, she has a strong supporter in boyfriend and songwriter Kevin McCall who was quoted saying:

"Just being everything that I can be, and just making sure that I'm there at her beck and call whenever she needs me," he says. "If she needs popsicles in the middle of the night, then I'm going to 7-Eleven."




Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment