Monday, January 20, 2014

Sweater Dress











I know it's too early to write a review for 2014 but.....This year I hoped for lots of opportunities to come my way. I started this blog in August and am amazed at what I've experienced as a result. I've made some awesome blogger buddies, worked with brands I've never heard of, found a way to feel beautiful and hopeful through a trying time, all while showing the world my love for fashion. What more can a girl ask for? Well I could ask for a few more things lol but you get my drift haha. This week I find out some BIG news, HUGE, and I can't wait to share it once it's all finalized. How's your year going so far?

Outfit Details:
Ann Taylor Loft Sweater Dress (similar)
Long Vest Jacket (old)
Steve Madden Suede Pumps
Ann Taylor Loft Necklace (sold out) and Bracelet 
Vintage Watch 




Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment