Wednesday, January 8, 2014

5 Posh Pastel Winter Coats

If you are with me on the east coast, you know it's freezing out. Freezing is an understatement really. I ran out in my robe to start the car and it almost didn't start (yikes)! I remember moving to California 6 years ago for this very reason. I was sick of the cold weather and all the gloominess it brought my way. But I'm back and as far as I can see--here to stay. Thankfully I'm old enough to know I can make this experience whatever I want it to be. Here are a five pastel colored coats that can brighten up your day and keep you cozy in this frostbitten weather.

Zara Masculine Studio Overcoat


Zara Mohair Coat


Emilio Pucci Menta Coat



Orla Kiely Wool Twill Trench Coat


J. Crew Metro Coat with Thinsulate




No comments:

Post a Comment