Maybe it's because I am a mom now, but as my assortment of monthly subscribed magazines came in the mail over the past few weeks, I couldn't help but notice how many moms graced the covers of fashion's hottest magazines. Here are 9 of Hollywood's sultry mommas you can find at a newsstand near you this month. Keeping it short coz it's Friday. Have a wonderful weekend Boucous.
1. Marion Cotillard, mom to two years old Marcel, discusses why she became an actress and her fascination with human beings.
2. Beyonce bares midriff for Marie Claire's Australia issue and talks marriage, motherhood and the pressure of the spotlight.
3. Penelope Cruz, mother of two, reflects on her Hollywood stardom and on the best piece of advice she's ever received.
4. Reese Witherspoon, mum to three, dishes on what inspired her to start producing movies and how her children changes her life.
5. Claire Danes covered Vogue's UK issue and confers about life after giving birth to her son, Cyrus, and her heroine role on Showtime's series, Homeland.
6. Melissa McCarthy, mommy of two, discusses playing non-traditional comedic leads and which comediennes she enjoys watching.
7. Mom-to-be, Kerry Washington, sits with Essence and discusses married life, and what's next for Olivia Pope on ABC's Scandal.
8. Giselle Bundchen, mum to two, stuns on Vogue's Paris issue.
9. Jennifer Lopez, mama to five years old twins, opens up about her romance with dancer Casper Smart and the insecurities her ex husband helped her overcome.