Wednesday, October 30, 2013

9 Affordable Fall Fashion Must-Haves

Fall Must-Haves



1. The Flat Buckle Boot, Zara $59.90 USD 

2.  Plaid, Asos $53.31 USD
 When I was pregnant I loved wearing prints to accentuate, and at times minimize the appearance of my baby bump. Plaid is a chic and popular print this Fall. 





3. The Monochromatic Look, Outfit details on Polyvore $254
Rock a head-to-toe monochromatic look in emerald, white, black or any one of this season's must wear colors. 
   
Mononyx


4. The Metallic Sneaker, Asos Moment Metallic Sneaker $37.38



ASOS MOMENT Metallic Flat Shoes



5. The Box Clutch, Nasty Gal Crystal Glimmer Clutch $50
            Perfect for mommy's first night out without baby. 


Crystal Glimmer Clutch - Gray

      
 6. The Slogan Sweater, Zoe Karssen Creme De La Creme Sweatshirt $169.08





       

           7. Printed TrousersJohn Zack Nude and Black Geo Print Trousers $11



printed trousers


8. The Chunky Necklace, Nasty Gal Living Large Collar Necklace $28


The Chunky Necklace

9. Boyfriend Jeans, Gap 1969 Destructed Sexy Boyfriend Jeans $69.95




Pin It

Signature

5 comments:

  1. Love the list. I just got my boots last night before I saw this and it made me feel so fashionable. I'll have to find a monochromatic look. Great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm a shoe fanatic so I'm always down for a great pair of boots lol. I'd love to see how u rock them and your monochromatic look one day. Feel free to post a pic on my FB page:Fashnboucou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slogan sweater and chunky necklace are my faves, but I love it all! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the list especially the chunky neglace I have one I call my hippie chick necklace its vintage but chunky thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. A chunky necklace can do wonders to an outfit. And you can find them cheap anywhere. I got my flashback to the 80s at a estate sale for $5! Thanks for showing some love Boucous

    ReplyDelete