Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm A Mommy!!!


Last week I was lucky enough to bring a beautiful and healthy baby boy into this world! After 7 hours of labor and 5 minutes of delivery I held 6 pounds 1 ounce Benjamin Carson Massillon in my arms in disbelief and in pure awe at the miracle I'd witnessed.  After a staring match, that I felt, took hours I realized I was really some one's mommy-Benny's mommy! Besides being his personal milk dispenser, I have spent these last days experiencing an indescribable love that I believe can only be given from a child. I find myself staring at him and incessantly praying for his future for hours. I worry about his well-being and methodically think about how I'm going to walk down the stairs with him. I guess this is what the job of being a mommy entails-a never ending cycle of worry and unconditional love.


Pictures courtesy of Ricardo Massillon Photography


Pin It

Signature

2 comments:

  1. 7 hours?! i hope mine is that quick!!! so happy for you and these pictures are perfect, he is so adorable i cant stand it :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! I love him n he's such a good baby-so far lol. Yes only 7 hours! The Dr told me next time I'm ready to pop I need to get in ASAP because my body was pretty much built for this lol.

      Delete