Tuesday, October 8, 2013

5 Bold Trench Coats Under $100 Perfect for this Fall

Miroslava Duma in Valentino's pre-fall 2013 khaki floral print trench coat. Credit:Getty
I have been going "gaga" over the floral print trench coat Miroslava Duma wore this past week, at Valentino's Spring 2014 fashion show in Paris. The once editor for Harper's Bazaar, and now freelance writer has always been an internet style star whom I have always admired. This feminine and unconventional trench spoke volumes to me when I saw it, followed by the thought that I could never afford it o_O. But I was so intrigued, that I knew I had to find an affordable version! Not only is it chic for any woman, but it is  staple piece that can add glam to any new mom's fit. Pair these trench coats with twill pants and pumps, or over a plain white tee, jeans and ballet flats for a quick yet glamorous look. Here are 5 affordable coats that will leave the term "frumpy mom" in its trenches.


1. Merona Floral Trench Coat $34.98, target.com 


2. Promithi Women's Slim Woolen Trench Coat $49.99, amazon.com



3. ASOS Casual Leather Look Sleeve Trench $101.26, asos.com



4. ASOS PETITE Exclusive 70's Trench $55.69, asos.com


5. SuvinShop Capelet Trench Coat with Sash $110, yesstyle.com






Pin It

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment