Sunday, November 3, 2013

DIY Slogan Sweater

DIY Slogan Sweater




Being comfortable and chic is a style combination that I've always loved and find convenient now that I have a LO. Say hello to my new season staples-- slogan t-shirts and sweaters. With my newly inherited preparation time and the autumn chill-they are perfect solutions. They allow me to be stylish and snug with just a few pieces. You can rock these pieces with a pair of heels or sneakers. Check out this DIY slogan sweater project here. Let's face it, not everyone can splurge out on Phillip Lim but with just a few steps- nothing will be left unsaid this season. 


  








Pin It

Signature

8 comments:

  1. You know, I don't think I own a shirt that has a saying on it. I don't know why, I just don't. I love the look on the left with the girl holding the coffee, that's right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the "Creme De La Creme" sweater is one of my faves! Pricey, but the overall look is me too. However, I aspire to be the girl who first chooses to rock a slogan tee with a sequin skirt as pictured in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute. I have been seeing slogan sweaters a lot lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all the rave Krystal. A cute way to be comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see your DIY when it's done Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely going to make one of these (or maybe several LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully several Candyce. It beats the in store cost and can make for a fun day/night in. I'd love to see the finished product on my FB page Fashnboucou

      Delete